Bathroom Design Online helps you create a bathroom that’s just right for you. Bathroom design online means learning as much as you can about what the most functional and attractive bathroom design actually requires.
A bathroom can be more than just a space for personal hygiene or grooming. For example, if space permits, you can add home exercise equipment and a music system or TV to your bathroom. As you go through your bathroom online design, keep in your notebook the ideas and magazine clippings you want for your bathroom.
Here are 5 bathroom online design tips that you can apply to any bathroom you’re creating.
1. Bathroom Lighting – Bathroom lighting can be natural or artificial. Lighting is used to illuminate and brighten a space, and lighting can affect how a bathroom feels inside. Bring in natural light or great exterior views by using a window, wall skylight, or roof skylight. And when the skylights are open, it’s nice to reduce moisture from a bath or shower. Artificial light can be general light overhead, lights above the vanity mirror, or wall sconces on either side of the mirror to provide enough light for grooming.
2. Bathroom Ventilation – Bathroom online design should analyze Skull Toilet bathroom moisture. Since bathrooms create dampness and moisture, this airborne water can cause problems with bathroom finishes. You can install a properly sized power fan that pulls humid air from the bathroom to the outdoors. Ventilator size is expressed in cubic feet of air that it can move per minute (cfm). Use a fan that pulls air out of the bathroom 7 to 8 times per hour. For example, a 6’x8’x8′ bathroom is equal to 384 cubic feet, divided by 8 times per hour equals a 48 cfm fan.
3. Bathroom Tiles – If you are using bathroom tiles and using solid color ceramic floor tiles, use a different colored tile to create a border around the bathroom floor. If you use the same color of tiles for the floor and walls, create visual contrast by choosing different tile sizes for the walls or placing wall tiles diagonally. Use a different colored grout between the tiles for a more interesting look.
4. Bathroom Wall Décor – If your bathroom walls are soft or neutral colors, use colorful bathroom linens and bath mats to create a nice contrast. A good bathroom online design means that accessories such as towel hooks and soap dishes should complement the materials, fixtures and colors used on the walls and floors. For example, don’t go for a modern chrome towel holder with an antique brass faucet.
5. Bathroom cabinets – Plan how you will use your bathroom wall space. You can increase the usable storage space by placing a shelf or cabinet above the toilet, or using a corner shelf and placing towel rails on top of each other. A medicine cabinet with a mirror can store beauty products, medicines and toiletries. An attractive combination of vanity, sink and shower caddy can provide additional bathroom storage space.
Doing bathroom design online means reading as much as possible, thinking and planning what you want and need in this important space. From the materials used in your bathroom layout to the finished colors, a successful bathroom project is about knowing what options are available and choosing the one that works best for your project. Learn as much as you can about bathroom design online before you start building so you can have the best bathroom ever.